28th Sept 2011
Windy
Sitting at my desk at my placement clinic and just couldn't bring myself to do work..i'm in an open-concept office and my supervisor's not around, hence i don't feel the pressure to do work..which is bad since I have 3 more reports to complete by next week..didn't feel like writing the reports, hence thought i'll spend some time updating my blog.
Had a bad night's sleep last night..the wind's hurling and the noises are making me hallucinating..I forgot what i was hallucinating about, but i know that i've woken up several times in the night and everytime i woke up, i thought i saw some things on the wall..But i know i'm not psychotic..and somehow, sometimes when i see that, i'm always be clear-headed enough to say the Lord's prayer before going back to sleep...haha..
It's the grand finale of the AFL on Sat and unlike last year, i haven't been following it..perhaps it's because I don't have TV at home (oh well, i do, but it's being monopolized by my landlady)..Collingwood Magpies VS Geelong Cats...I wonder if it'll be like last year, where it's a tie for the 1st final leading to a 2nd final match..
Speaking of TV, my landlady recently showed off this digital TV set that she's bought from this China shop..she claims that she can bring the box anywhere to watch those Chinese channels from it..it's like Starhub set-top box..I was thinking to myself this can't be it..surely you need some internet connection to it for them to stream the shows..then she asked me if my internet connection in my room is affected..then i saw that the box was plugged into the internet modem that i've set up..luckily i bought the modem with 4 outputs!! Initially when i moved it, she doesn't allow me to install the internet, now, without the internet she'll not be able to watch those shows using the box...Now that she's sharing my internet, maybe I should charge her for that, since she's been charging me for the winter electricity bills when i've already paid her $50 extra in the rental bills to cover for the winter electricity fees...
No comments:
Post a Comment