2nd March 2010
30th day in Melbourne
Sunny
1st lecture starts today!! I'm excited but at the same time, anxious that i might not follow the classes. Minn and I tried walking to Caulfield campus to take the free shuttle bus. Not too bad, it only took us 15 mins to walk to the campus. In future, i'll walk to take the shuttle bus so that i can save some money on transport...Someone once told me that if you want to save money, you'll have to sacrifice on certain things. To me, this 15mins walk will help me think through my thoughts, cool me down when i'm troubled..I used to walk home after class and i especially like walking home in the rain...i always feel better after the walk, which seems like the rain has washed away all my troubles...I'm looking forward to walking every morning and i'm sure that after 3 years, i'll be strong as an ox!
Today's 1st lecture was on history-taking and it's okay! It's pretty much what i've been doing for S-LABS so it's not that hard for me to catch and the lecturer is super casual...How can you ever be serious in a class of 8?? It's just mainly class discussion so it's okay! The 1st assignment is to prepare for the role-play next week. I hate role-plays...I'm not an actor and have never thought of becoming one so why should we role-play?? I do understand that we need to practise our interviewing skills and this is what i hate most. Luckily i've interviewed so many S-LABS subjects so i hope i'll do alright next week. Wonder who's being paired to me??
Felt like having fried rice today, so i decided to cook the sambal fried rice! It's not as difficult as i thought, and it only took me 45mins...I'm not sure if i'll get stomachache after that as everyone knows that i've a sensitive stomach...but still, i'm starting to like cooking and i hope 1 day i'll be able to like my own cooking..Who wants to try my cooking when i'm back in Singapore??
No comments:
Post a Comment