Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Was I Hallucinating??

20th Oct 2010
262th Day in Melbourne
Sunny!

Presented my case for case analysis module today...I was so tired today cause' the noise pollution at home was horrible! Thought my house-mate brought her friend back and knowing how flimsy the wall structure is, i can hear them chatting all night long..at 2am, i can't stand it anymore and decided to put on my headphones and blast music...then i started feeling itchy all over and apparently my rashes came back..wonder if it's psychologically induced...I really had a bad night..can't managed to sleep till maybe 4+ and i have to get up at 730am today to get to school early to prepare for my long school day and presentation..

In the morning, while i was wearing my shoes and getting ready to go out, i noticed that there are no additional/new shoes at the shoe rack or outside the house..that means that either my house-mate did not bring a friend back to sleep, or that "friend" is shoe-less or have hid the shoes so well that i can't find them or i'm having auditory hallucinations...or, my Indian neighbors are the ones talking and my flimsy wall picked it up! So what exactly is it???? I still do not understand why?

The presentation did not go on as well as i imagined (i wanted it to be better) but haiz! Perhaps i have too high expectations of myself, perhaps of the fun atmosphere during the class (Shit! My house-mate just slammed the front door, which startled me cause i'm right above the door)...anyway, i was saying that today's case analysis module was sort of fun as it's the last class for the semester, and also the last coursework module for the year 2s, so all of us brought food to share around (which is a really common thing here in Melb)...Gosh! I cannot imagine myself in their position..That means they will not have any more coursework (sort of graduated from classes) and all that are left are placements and research...Oh! I don't want my honeymoon period to end!! Though i would love to go home earlier, but still, i don't want to face the stress of graduating cause that means you'll no longer be a student where mistakes will be tolerated and you will have to make those major decisions that could affect the patients...i'm really freaking out on that, knowing that the diagnosis you make can potentially change a person's life..

Had a meeting with my supervisor and i'm glad that the discussion's going on well..at least that's what i thought..unlike my previous supervisor, GL gives me a structure for me to work with and i'm glad for that...know that i'm not yet qualified to lead a research but at least, i will learn from her..

2 comments:

  1. Just had my tutorial (law) a couple of days back... Same here, I thought I could have done better. I was so nervous!

    I have one more chance next week though, hopefully it will be better. It's driving me nuts. Will email you once it is over... Meanwhile, keep your blog posts going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey woman!!

    JIA YOU for your next chance...am sure you will do better this time round!

    ReplyDelete