Thursday, February 25, 2010

1 week after Depression...

25th February 2010
Thursday
25th day in Melbourne
Cold in the morning and Hot at night

It's been a week since i've experienced that down feeling...Although i've told myself to be strong, but I still called back to Singapore to talk to my best friend that very night..and in the end, i still cried! I know it's really no big deal, but i just felt so sad that night and i don't dare to call Daddy because i've already promised him that i won't call home crying and i don't want him to hear me crying over the phone too...But i guess that bout of crying helps in venting my frustration and helplessness over here and I'm glad that i did cry that night. And thanks to many friends out there who update themselves on me through the blog and wrote me touching and motivational e-mails and msgs..Thanks Cindy Mummy and ZH!

Minn and I officially moved into our new apartment on Sunday. Our furnitures and appliances only came 2 days later but we've made do with whatever we have. My room and her room is such a huge contrast. Hers is so girly and sweet, while mine looks like masculine, like a lesbian's room..hehe..No serious, it's really different. I'll take a pic of the apartment and my room when the tidying's done..You may not believe it but we're in the 4th day of doing up the apartment and the clock's still ticking...the carpet's not vacuumed, the toilet's not cleaned, clothes not hanged up, plenty of things not done. I've just gone through the whole day today lining up all the kitchen drawers and cupboards...now my shoulder's aching really badly.

Class will officially start on this coming Tuesday and when i was in school 2 days back, i was greeted with all these freshmen and newbies (though i'm also a newbie) going around the school for orientation and games..My postgrad orientation is how to keep to the graduation time-line of 3, max 3.5 years and the endless date-lines to meet! I'm envious of these young people..

No comments:

Post a Comment